TUKONG MOOSUL TRAINING
The distance theory should be used in all situations to maximize the effectiveness of the attack or counter attack. Each of the four principals of the theory has numerous applications and techniques. The type and when to apply them is dependent on the situation and your attacker. Students of Tukong Moosul learn that there is no one technique that will always accomplish the desired result. Therefore we learn various techniques and principals to use accross the distance theory.
Areas of Training Include:
- Traditional Temple Style Training in “Mind, Body and Spirit”
- Confidence, Discipline, Respect, Meditation, Relaxation
- Throwing, Rolling, Falling, Grabbling
- Punching, Kicking, Forms, Sparring, Field Training
- Staff, Nunchaku, Knife, Sword, Cane, Belt
- Modern Weapons Training: Safe handling and Storage, Marksmanship and proficiency, as well as carry/defense tactics and skills. Class training is held at the Cedar Creek Dojang. Field training is held at public and private ranges.